Rochin History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Rochin family
The surname Rochin was first found in Limousin
where this eminent family held a family seat
in the honor of the seigneurie of Lapeyrouse.
Early History of the Rochin family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Rochin research.Another 151 words (11 lines of text) covering the years 1730, 1771, 1789, 1800, and 1817 are included under the topic Early Rochin History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Rochin Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Rochon, Le Rochon, Du Rochon, Lerochon, Durochon and others.
Early Notables of the Rochin family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Rochin Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Rochin family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Simon Rocheron of Maine, France, who was married in Chateau Richer Quebec in 1663; Gervais Rochon of Maine, France, who married Madelaine Guyon in St. Famille, Quebec in 1671.
Contemporary Notables of the name Rochin (post 1700)
- Aaron Rochin, American sound engineer who won an Academy Award for The Deer Hunter (1978) and has been nominated eight other times
- Sergio Rochín, Spanish actor, known for Entre la tarde y la noche (2000), Mujer, casos de la vida real (1985) and Selección natural (2007)
- Paul Rochin (1890-1964), Polish actor, known for his roles in Around the World in 80 Days (1956), Letter from an Unknown Woman (1948) and Shall We Dance (1937)
- Roberto Rochín (b. 1954), Mexican two-time Ariel Award winning director and producer from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, known for Purgatorio (2008), Ulama (1986) and Un pedazo de noche (1995)
- Jorge Rochín (b. 1978), Mexican basketball player
Rochin Family Crest Products