Millions History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
The original Gaelic form of Millions was O Mainnin.
Early Origins of the Millions family
The surname Millions was first found in County Galway
(Irish: Gaillimh) part of the province of Connacht
, located on the west coast of the Island.
Early History of the Millions family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Millions research.Another 189 words (14 lines of text) covering the year 1172 is included under the topic Early Millions History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Millions Spelling Variations
Names during the Middle Ages were often recorded under several different spelling variations
during the life of their bearers. Literacy was rare at that time and so how a person's name was recorded was decided by the individual scribe. Variations of the name Millions include Mannion, O'Mannin, O'Mannion, Mannyan, Mennon and many more.
Early Notables of the Millions family (pre 1700)
Another 20 words (1 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Millions Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Millions family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Millions Settlers in Canada in the 19th Century
- John Millions, who was listed on the 1851 Candian census as living in Wentworth County, Ontario
- Gorder and Emma Millions, who were listed on the 1851 Candian census as living in Cornwall, Ontario
- William Millions, who was listed on the 1851 Candian census as living in Ottawa, Ontario
- Catherine Millions, born 1857, who was listed on the 1901 Candian census as living in Brandon Manitoba
- Margaret Millions, born 1877, who was listed on the 1901 Candian census as living in Wright, Quebec
Millions Settlers in Canada in the 20th Century
- James and Elizabeth Millions, born about 1863, who were listed on the 1906 Candian census as living in Assiniboia East, Saskatchewan
Contemporary Notables of the name Millions (post 1700)
- Malaika Millions, American actress
- Emma Millions, American Hollywood writer and actress
- Roger Millions (b. 1959), Canadian sports broadcaster on Rogers Sportsnet
Millions Family Crest Products