Normile History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
The surname Normile comes from the original Irish Mac Confhormaoile, meaning hound of Fermoyle. Formaoil is the obsolete name of a castle which was once located in County Clare.
Early Origins of the Normile family
The surname Normile was first found in County Clare
(Irish: An Clár) located on the west coast of Ireland
in the province of Munster
, the place with which the name is most closely associated.
Early History of the Normile family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Normile research.Another 29 words (2 lines of text) covering the years 160 and 1603 are included under the topic Early Normile History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Normile Spelling Variations
Early Notables of the Normile family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Normile Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Normile family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Normile Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- James Normile, who arrived in Ohio sometime between 1854 and 1856
- John Normile, who arrived in New York in 1865
- Dennis Normile, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1868
- Honoria Normile, who arrived in Kansas in 1870
- Bridget Normile, who arrived in New York, NY in 1871
Contemporary Notables of the name Normile (post 1700)
- Paul R. Normile, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Pennsylvania, 1964 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 11) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
Normile Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 11) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html