laflamme History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the laflamme family
The surname laflamme was first found in Normandy (French: Normandie), the former Duchy of Normandy, where the family held a family seat since ancient times.
Early History of the laflamme family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our laflamme research. Another 83 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1808 and 1811 are included under the topic Early laflamme History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
laflamme Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Laflamme, La Flamme, Flamme, Flammarion, Flammeron, Leflammeron, Flamond, Flamand, Flamend, Flaman, Flamant, Flament, Flamont, Flamard, Flambard, Flamin, Flamion, Flame and many more.
Early Notables of the laflamme family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early laflamme Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
laflamme migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
laflamme Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- M. LaFlamme, a worker, who was living with his wife in New Orleans in 1725
Contemporary Notables of the name laflamme (post 1700) +
- David LaFlamme (b. 1941), American virtuoso violinist in both classical and rock music
- Joseph-Clovis-Kemner Laflamme (1849-1910), Canadian Roman Catholic priest, academic, and writer
- Napoléon Kemner Laflamme (1865-1929), Liberal party member of the Canadian House of Commons
- J. Léo Kemner Laflamme (1893-1989), Liberal member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Ovide Laflamme (1925-1993), Liberal party member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Toussaint-Antoine-Rodolphe Laflamme (1827-1893), French-Canadian lawyer, professor of law and politician
- Lisa LaFlamme (b. 1964), Canadian television journalist
- Christian Laflamme (b. 1976), former Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman
Related Stories +