Cazenave History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Cazenave family
The surname Cazenave was first found in Languedoc, where the family has held a family seat since very early times.
Early History of the Cazenave family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Cazenave research. Another 193 words (14 lines of text) covering the years 1284, 1593 and 1705 are included under the topic Early Cazenave History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Cazenave Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Cazeneuve, Caseneuve, Cazeneuv, Cazenave, Caseneuf, Cazeneuf, Casseneauf, Gazeneuve, Gaseneuv, Gazeneuv, Gasseneuve, Casenove, Cazenove, Gasenove, Gazenovve and many more.
Early Notables of the Cazenave family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Cazenave Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In France, the name Cazenave is the 1,399th most popular surname with an estimated 4,092 people with that name. 
Cazenave migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Cazenave Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Jean Baptiste Cazenave, who landed in Texas in 1824 
- Juan Baptiste Cazenave, who arrived in Texas in 1835 
Contemporary Notables of the name Cazenave (post 1700) +
- Raymond Cazenave, Engineer, Officer of the Legion of Honour, Paris
Related Stories +
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)