Bodine History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The Périgord region of France is the ancient homeland of this noble name.
Early Origins of the Bodine family
The surname Bodine was first found in Périgord, where this family has held a family seat since ancient times.
Important Dates for the Bodine family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bodine research. Another 263 words (19 lines of text) covering the years 1269, 1530, 1554, 1596, 1653, and 1654 are included under the topic Early Bodine History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bodine Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Beaudin, Beaudain, Beaudein, Beauding, Beaudins, Beaudeins, Beaudains, Beauddin, Beauddyn, Beauddain, Beauddein, Beaudding, Beauddins, Beauddeins, Beauddains, Bodin, Bodyn, Bodain, Bodaing, Bodein, Boding, Bodins, Bodains, Boddin, Boddyn, Boddain, Boddaing, Boddein, Bodding, Boddins, Boddeins, Boddains, Baudin, Baudyn, Baudain, Baudain, Baudein, Bauding, Baudins, Baudeins, Baudains, Bauddin, Bauddyn, Bauddain, Baudding, Bauddins, Bauddeins, Bauddains, Beudin, Beudyn, Beudain, Beaudaing, Beaudein, Beaudins, Beudains, Beuddin, Beuddyn, Beuddain, Beuddain, Beuddaing, Beuddein, Beuddeins and many more.
Early Notables of the Bodine family (pre 1700)
Another 40 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bodine Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bodine migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Typical Bodine Emigration from the United Kingdom to North America
Bodine Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Jean Bodine, who landed in New York in 1671 
Bodine Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Perter Bodine, who arrived in New Jersey in 1730 
- Ferrer Bodine, who landed in New Jersey in 1730 
Bodine Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- F.L. Bodine, aged 30, who settled in America, in 1896
Bodine Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Emma Bodine, aged 30, who landed in America, in 1905
- Mrs. J. A. Bodine, who landed in America, in 1905
- Mrs. Wm. Bodine, who immigrated to the United States, in 1906
- Eleanor Bodine, aged 20, who immigrated to the United States, in 1906
- George I. Bodine, aged 60, who landed in America, in 1908
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Bodine (post 1700)
- Walton Marshall "Walt" Bodine (b. 1920), American broadcast journalist
- Todd Bodine (b. 1964), American NASCAR driver
- Geoffrey Eli Bodine (b. 1949), American NASCAR motorsport driver and bobsled builder
- Brett Bodine (b. 1959), retired NASCAR Winston Cup Series driver
- A. Aubrey Bodine (1906-1970), American photographer for the Baltimore Sun's Sunday Sun Magazine, Popular Photography Award recipient (1949)
- Barbara K Bodine (b. 1948), American diplomat, Ambassador to Yemen (1997-)
- Geoff Bodine (b. 1949), American race car driver
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)