Zawacki History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Zawacki family
The surname Zawacki was first found in Silesia. The surname is a toponym for someone who came from Zawada or Zawady. Both are derived from the "zawada" which means "obstruction", "fortress", "obstacle" or "impediment" as in the toponyms Zawada and Zawady. Today, there are numerous places named Zawada and Zawady throughout modern-day Poland.
Early History of the Zawacki family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Zawacki research. Another 23 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Zawacki History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Zawacki Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Zawadsky, Zawadski, Zavadsky, Zawadzki, Zawada, Zawadowski, Zawadowsky, Sawadsky, Sawatsky, Sawatski, Sawatzky, Sawatzki, Zawatsky, Zawatzki and many more.
In the United States, the name Zawacki is the 16,273rd most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Zawacki migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Zawacki Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Betluna Zawacki, aged 28, who immigrated to the United States, in 1903
- Antoni Zawacki, aged 27, who immigrated to America from Mersril, Russia, in 1907
- Alexander Zawacki, aged 37, who settled in America from Ciechunciulk, Russia, in 1908
- Alexander Zawacki, aged 17, who immigrated to the United States from Sabrow, Russia, in 1909
- Antoni Zawacki, aged 26, who landed in America from Utrata, Russia, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm