Worsham History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Worsham family
The surname Worsham was first found in Devon where they held a family seat as Lords of the Manor of Wortham from ancient times. Wortham is also a village and parish in Suffolk which dates back to Edward the Confessor. Worsham is a hamlet in Oxfordshire which dates back hundreds of years. Worthen is a village in Shropshire.
Early History of the Worsham family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Worsham research. Another 89 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Worsham History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Worsham Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Wortham, Worthem and others.
Early Notables of the Worsham family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Worsham Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Worsham is the 4,709th most popular surname with an estimated 7,461 people with that name. 
Worsham migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Worsham Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- William Worsham, who immigrated to the United States, in 1904
- Tom Worsham, aged 22, who settled in America, in 1909
- George Frederick Worsham, aged 37, who immigrated to the United States from Ransgate, England, in 1920
- James Frederick Worsham, aged 5, who settled in America from Ransgate, England, in 1920
- Maud Constance Worsham, aged 28, who landed in America from Ransgate, England, in 1920
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Worsham (post 1700) +
- Lauren Worsham, American opera and music theater singer and actress
- Cal Worsham (b. 1963), American mixed martial arts fighter
- Del Worsham (b. 1970), American National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) crew chief
- Lewis Elmer "Lew" Worsham Jr. (1917-1990), American professional golfer, winner of the 1947 U.S. Open
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm