Wack History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Wack family
The surname Wack was first found in Silesia, where the name gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as many branches of the same house acquired distant estates and branches, some in foreign countries, always elevating their social status by their great contributions to society.
Early History of the Wack family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Wack research. Another 122 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1450 and 1611 are included under the topic Early Wack History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Wack Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Wach, Wachoski, Wahowicz, Wachowski, Waczkowski, Waczewski and many more.
Early Notables of the Wack family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Wack Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In France, the name Wack is the 7,888th most popular surname with an estimated 1,000 - 1,500 people with that name. 
Wack migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Wack Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Johan Yerick Wack, aged 23, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1748 
Wack Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- George Wack, who landed in Somerset County, Pennsylvania in 1842 
- John Wack, aged 22, who arrived in St Louis, Missouri in 1847 
- Henry Wack, who arrived in Texas in 1860 
Related Stories +
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)