Trach History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Trach family
The surname Trach was first found in Silesia, where the name gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as many branches of the same house acquired distant estates and branches, some in foreign countries, always elevating their social status by their great contributions to society.
Early History of the Trach family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Trach research. Another 88 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Trach History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Trach Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Trache, Trache, Traag, Traage, Trakh and others.
Early Notables of the Trach family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Trach Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Trach migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Trach Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Lorke Trach, aged 22, who landed in America from Boresno, Russia, in 1908
- Peisach Trach, aged 0, who immigrated to the United States from Boresno, Russia, in 1908
- Alina Trach, who immigrated to the United States, in 1910
- Alma Trach, aged 23, who landed in America from Frankfurt, Germany, in 1910
- Karl Trach, aged 29, who immigrated to America, in 1924
Contemporary Notables of the name Trach (post 1700) +
- Edward Trach, American television producer and graduate of Yale
Related Stories +