Taberer History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Taberer family
The surname Taberer was first found in Silesia, where the name was closely identified in early mediaeval times with the feudal society which would become prominent throughout European history. The name would later emerge as a noble family with great influence, having many distinguished branches, and become noted for its involvement in social, economic and political affairs.
Early History of the Taberer family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Taberer research. Another 102 words (7 lines of text) covering the year 1420 is included under the topic Early Taberer History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Taberer Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Tabor, Tabbor, Tabore, Taber, Taberer, Tabors, Tabbors, Tebor, Tebbor, Tebore, Teber, Teberer, Tebors, Taebor, Taebbor, Taebore, Taeber, Taeberer and many more.
Early Notables of the Taberer family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Taberer Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Taberer migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Taberer Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Anne Taberer, who settled in Virginia in 1652
- Joshua Taberer, who settled in Virginia in 1652
- Anne Taberer, who arrived in Virginia in 1652 
- Joshua Taberer, who arrived in Virginia in 1652 
- Tho Taberer, who landed in Virginia in 1652 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)