Reinbold History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Reinbold family
The surname Reinbold was first found in Switzerland, where the name came from humble beginnings but gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as many branches of the same house acquired distant estates and branches, some in foreign countries, always elevating their social status by their great contributions to society. They held a family seat in the Province de Vaud.
Early History of the Reinbold family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Reinbold research. Another 115 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1810 and 1849 are included under the topic Early Reinbold History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Reinbold Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Raimbert, Reimbert, Rambert, Rembert, Rambaud, Rembaud and many more.
Early Notables of the Reinbold family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Reinbold Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Reinbold migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Reinbold Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Anthon Reinbold, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1840
- Anthony Reinbold, who settled in Indiana sometime between 1855 and 1895
- Andrew Reinbold, who arrived in Indiana sometime between 1855 and 1895
- August Reinbold, who settled in New York, NY in 1857
- Ambroise Reinbold, who settled in Indiana sometime between 1896 and 1906
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Reinbold (post 1700) +
- Dennis Reinbold, American co-founder of Dreyer & Reinbold Racing which competed in the open wheel IndyCar Series from 2000-2013
- Leo M. Reinbold (b. 1933), American politician, North Dakota Public Service Commissioner (1981–2003)
- William F. Reinbold, American politician, Village President of Villa Park, Illinois, 1925 
- Philip K. Reinbold, American politician, Candidate for U.S. Representative from Indiana 5th District, 1906; Candidate for U.S. Senator from Indiana, 1928 
Related Stories +