Early Origins of the Prevedello family
The surname Prevedello was first found in Treviso. anciently Tarvisium, a town in Venetia, capital of the province of Treviso. The cathedral of San Pietro is notable and dates back to 1141. It is classical style with seven domes with works by many notable painters and sculptors. The Piazza dei Signori has many palaces. In the 6th century this town was a seat of a Lombard duke. Charlemagne
held it. Later it was Venetian. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Prevedello family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Prevedello research.Another 205 words (15 lines of text) covering the years 1204, 1381, 1774, 1613, 1699, 1701 and 1774 are included under the topic Early Prevedello History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Prevedello Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Preti, Prete, Previ, Preve, Previte, Proviteri, Prevedello, Prevedel, Previtali, Prevati, Previati, Pretti, Pretty and many more.
Early Notables of the Prevedello family (pre 1700)
Another 27 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Prevedello Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Prevedello family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Prevedello Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Anto Prevedello, aged 45, who emigrated to the United States from Paderno, in 1907
- Maria Anna Prevedello, aged 20, who landed in America from Fonte de Treaso, Italy, in 1910
- Settimo Emigglio Prevedello, aged 24, who settled in America from Fonte de Treaso, Italy, in 1910
- Emilio Prevedello, aged 19, who landed in America from Fonte, Italy, in 1911
- Luigi Prevedello, aged 19, who landed in America from Paduno, Italy, in 1912
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)