Pichette History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Pichette family
The surname Pichette was first found in Normandy (French: Normandie), the former Duchy of Normandy, where the family was established in Puchay, a parish in the department of Eure, in the district of Andélys.
Early History of the Pichette family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Pichette research. Another 128 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1603, 1696, 1701, 1749, and 1794 are included under the topic Early Pichette History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pichette Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Piché, Pichet, Picher, Pichez, Pichey, Pichel, Pichelin, Picherel, Picherot, Pichoir, Pichois, Pichon, Pichonneau, Pichot, Pichoud and many more.
Early Notables of the Pichette family (pre 1700)
Another 44 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Pichette Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In Quebec, Canada, the name Pichette is the 485th most popular surname. 
Pichette migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Pichette Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Benjamin Pichette, aged 50, who immigrated to the United States from Paris, in 1898
Pichette Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- George Pichette, aged 34, who landed in America, in 1924
Contemporary Notables of the name Pichette (post 1700) +
- Patrick Pichette, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Google Inc
- Henri Pichette (1924-2000), French writer and poet
- Pierre Pichette (1954-2022), Canadian sledge hockey player who won medals with Team Canada at the 1994 Winter Paralympics and 1998 Winter Paralympics
- Dave Pichette (b. 1960), Canadian retired professional NHL ice hockey player from Grand Falls, Newfoundland
- Joseph Roger Eugene Pichette DFC (1921-2002), Canadian provincial politician, Minister of Industry & Development (1952-1960)
- Jean-François Pichette (b. 1962), Québécois actor
- Robert Pichette (b. 1936), son of Albert Pichette, Judge of the Court of Queen's Bench of New Brunswick
Related Stories +
- ^ https://statistique.quebec.ca/fr/document/noms-de-famille-au-quebec/tableau/les-1-000-premiers-noms-de-famille-selon-le-rang-quebec