Pichel History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Pichel family
The surname Pichel was first found in Normandy (French: Normandie), the former Duchy of Normandy, where the family was established in Puchay, a parish in the department of Eure, in the district of Andélys.
Important Dates for the Pichel family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Pichel research. Another 128 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1603, 1696, 1701, 1749, and 1794 are included under the topic Early Pichel History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pichel Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Piché, Pichet, Picher, Pichez, Pichey, Pichel, Pichelin, Picherel, Picherot, Pichoir, Pichois, Pichon, Pichonneau, Pichot, Pichoud and many more.
Early Notables of the Pichel family (pre 1700)
Another 44 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Pichel Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pichel migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Pichel Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Geo. Pichel, who landed in America, in 1903
- Richard Pichel, aged 29, who landed in America, in 1903
- Virginia Pichel, aged 36, who immigrated to America, in 1909
- Maria Pichel, aged 13, who immigrated to the United States, in 1909
- Caterina Pichel, aged 15, who landed in America, in 1909
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Pichel (post 1700)
- Irving Pichel (1891-1954), American actor and film director, one of the "Unfriendly Nineteen" who was blacklisted in 1947
You May Also Like