Milbourn History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Milbourn family
The surname Milbourn was first found in Northumberland where they held a family seat from early times and their first records appeared on the early census rolls taken by the early Kings of Britain to determine the rate of taxation of their subjects.
Early History of the Milbourn family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Milbourn research. Another 121 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1536, 1464, 1633, 1660, 1660, 1622, 1668, 1649, 1720 and 1743 are included under the topic Early Milbourn History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Milbourn Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Milburn, Milborne, Milbourn, Milbourne, Milburne, Melbourne and many more.
Early Notables of the Milbourn family (pre 1700)
Notable amongst the family name during their early history was Simon Melburn, High Sheriff of Herefordshire in 1464; William Milborne (c 1633-1660), an English landowner and politician who sat in the House of Commons in 1660; Luke Milbourne...
Another 37 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Milbourn Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Milbourn is the 16,818th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Milbourn migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Milbourn Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Geo Milbourn, aged 47, who landed in Virginia in 1812 
- Thomas Milbourn, aged 58, who landed in Virginia in 1812 
- William Milbourn, aged 56, who arrived in Virginia in 1812 
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)