Marchini History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Marchini family
The surname Marchini was first found in Picardy (French: Picardie) in northern France, where the family has held a family seat since ancient times.
Early History of the Marchini family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Marchini research. Another 114 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1673, 1703, and 1706 are included under the topic Early Marchini History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Marchini Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Marchin, Marchain, Marchins, Marchains, Marsin, Marsain, Marsins, Marsains, Marchiennes, du Marchin, de Marchin, du Marsin, de Marsin and many more.
Early Notables of the Marchini family (pre 1700)
Another 30 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Marchini Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Marchini family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: J.B.L. Marsin, aged 36; settled in New Orleans in 1822.
Contemporary Notables of the name Marchini (post 1700) +
- Ron Marchini (b. 1945), American karateka, one of the top karate tournament fighters of all time, member of the Black Belt Hall of Fame
- Jonathan Laurence Marchini (b. 1973), English Bayesian statistician and professor of statistical genomics in the Department of Statistics at the University of Oxford
- Giannina Marchini (1906-1976), Italian sprinter and middle distance runner at the 1928 Olympic Games
- Libero Marchini (1914-2003), Italian gold medalist footballer who played as a defender at the 1936 Summer Olympics
- Tasso Marchini (1907-1936), Serbian Modernist painter of mixed parentage, who spent most of his short life in Romania
- Davide Marchini (b. 1981), Italian footballer who plays for SPAL in Prima Divisione
- Alfio Marchini (b. 1965), Italian entrepreneur and politician, two-time candidate for Mayor of Rome
- Simona Marchini (b. 1941), Italian actress, television and radio presenter, stage director, comedian and art dealer from Rome
Related Stories +