Mallen History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Mallen family
The surname Mallen was first found in Burgundy (French: Bourgogne), an administrative and historical region of east-central France, where the family has held a family seat since early times.
Important Dates for the Mallen family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Mallen research. Another 158 words (11 lines of text) covering the years 1439, 1613 and 1600 are included under the topic Early Mallen History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mallen Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Malain, Malains, Malin, Malins, Malaint, Malaints, Malein, Maleins, Mallain, Mallains, Mallin, Mallins, Mallaint, Mallaints, Mallein, Malleins, de Malain, du Malain, Maylin and many more.
Early Notables of the Mallen family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Mallen Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mallen migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Mallen Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Thomas Mallen, aged 25, who landed in Delaware in 1812 
- Michael, and Richard Mallen, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1834
- T Mallen, who arrived in San Francisco, California in 1850 
- Joaquin Mallen, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1881 
Contemporary Notables of the name Mallen (post 1700)
- Sir Leonard Mallen, Medical Practitioner
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)