Maisonet History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The distinguished surname Maisonet originated in the beautiful and majestic country of France. The surname Maisonet is an occupational name, which means that it is a type of hereditary surname. Occupational names were derived from the name of the primary occupation of the first person who used the name. In this case it is derived from the Old French word machun, which meant "stone cutter." Accordingly, the original bearer of this name was a worker in stone or mason.
Early Origins of the Maisonet family
The surname Maisonet was first found in Provence, where this illustrious family has held a family seat since ancient times.
Early History of the Maisonet family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Maisonet research. Another 144 words (10 lines of text) covering the years 1397, 1414, 1572, 1676, 1450, 1414, 1636 and 1700 are included under the topic Early Maisonet History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Maisonet Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Masson, Masond, Masonde, Mason, Masen, Masons and many more.
Early Notables of the Maisonet family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Maisonet Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Maisonet is the 10,464th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Maisonet migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Maisonet Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Anastasio Maisonet, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1868 
Maisonet Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Ralphael Maisonet, aged 30, who settled in America, in 1918
- Rafael Maisonet, aged 30, who immigrated to the United States, in 1919
- Rafael Maisonet, aged 31, who landed in America, in 1921
- Juan Maisonet, aged 18, who landed in America, in 1922
Contemporary Notables of the name Maisonet (post 1700) +
- Kayla Rose Maisonet, American actress, best known for her role as Georgie Diaz on the Disney Channel sitcom Stuck in the Middle
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)