Lukaszewicz History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Lukaszewicz family
The surname Lukaszewicz was first found in Silesia, where the name gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. Stoczek Lukowski is a town in eastern Poland belonging to the historic province of Mazovia. In the 15th century, it was property of Bishops of Poznan, and was named Wola Poznanska. Gmina Stoczek Lukowski is a rural gmina (administrative district) in Luków County, Lublin Voivodeship, in eastern Poland and Zarzecz Lukowski is a village nearby.
Early History of the Lukaszewicz family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lukaszewicz research. Another 83 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Lukaszewicz History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lukaszewicz Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lukasik, Lukasech, Lulka, Lukinov, Lukasen, Luxan, Luxen, Luasek, Lukaszewicz, Lukczkiewicz, Lukasiewicz, Lukowicz, Lukovie, Lukac, Lukanov, Lucic, Lukowski and many more.
Early Notables of the Lukaszewicz family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Lukaszewicz Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lukaszewicz migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lukaszewicz Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Iwan Lukaszewicz, aged 30, who landed in America from Poniwies, Russia, in 1907
- Katarzyna Lukaszewicz, aged 22, who landed in America from Nowemiasto, Russia, in 1907
- Tomas Lukaszewicz, aged 32, who immigrated to the United States from Lubatyn, Russia, in 1907
- Wiktorya Lukaszewicz, aged 17, who landed in America from Rakowo, Russia, in 1907
- Elsbieta Lukaszewicz, aged 20, who immigrated to the United States from Staropole, Russia, in 1909
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Lukaszewicz (post 1700) +
- Jolanta Lukaszewicz (1966-1988), Polish sprint canoer at the 1988 Summer Olympics
- Olgierd Lukaszewicz (b. 1946), Polish film actor
- Józef Lukaszewicz (1863-1928), Polish scientist geologist and mineralogist
Related Stories +