Early Origins of the Lukasiewicz family
The surname Lukasiewicz was first found in Silesia
, where the name gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. Stoczek Lukowski is a town in eastern Poland belonging to the historic province of Mazovia. In the 15th century, it was property of Bishops of Poznan, and was named Wola Poznanska. Gmina Stoczek Lukowski is a rural gmina (administrative district) in Luków County, Lublin Voivodeship, in eastern Poland and Zarzecz Lukowski is a village nearby.
Early History of the Lukasiewicz family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lukasiewicz research.Another 83 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Lukasiewicz History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lukasiewicz Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Lukasik, Lukasech, Lulka, Lukinov, Lukasen, Luxan, Luxen, Luasek, Lukaszewicz, Lukczkiewicz, Lukasiewicz, Lukowicz, Lukovie, Lukac, Lukanov, Lucic, Lukowski and many more.
Early Notables of the Lukasiewicz family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Lukasiewicz Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Lukasiewicz family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lukasiewicz Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Chanitow Lukasiewicz, aged 26, who settled in America from Hermannoka, Russia, in 1907
- Adam Lukasiewicz, aged 20, who landed in America from Sesribow, Russia, in 1910
- Alexandra Lukasiewicz, aged 20, who emigrated to America from Korzynce, Russia, in 1910
- Anna Lukasiewicz, aged 4, who emigrated to the United States from Szeredinji, Russia, in 1910
- Bronislaw Lukasiewicz, aged 8, who landed in America from Augustow, Russia, in 1910
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Lukasiewicz (post 1700)
- Mark Francis Lukasiewicz (b. 1973), American professional baseball player
- Józef Michal Lukasiewicz (1792-1793), President of Warsaw