on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the French Lemaster family come from? What is the French Lemaster family crest and coat of arms? When did the Lemaster family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Lemaster family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Le Maistre, Le Maître, Maistre, Maître, Lemaistre, Lemaître, Mestre, Mestre, Maistres and many more.
First found in Ile-de-France, where this distinguished family has held a family seat since ancient times.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lemaster research. Another 385 words(28 lines of text) covering the year 1245 is included under the topic Early Lemaster History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 43 words(3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Lemaster Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lemaster Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Abraham Lemaster, who landed in Maryland in 1668
- Denver Clayton Lemaster (b. 1939), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Johnnie Lee LeMaster (b. 1954), former American Major League Baseball infielder
- Andy LeMaster, American singer-songwriter and producer/engineer
- Braeden Lemaster (b. 1996), American actor, musician and voice actor
- Frank Preston LeMaster (b. 1952), former professional American football linebacker
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- D'Hozier Charles. Armorial Général de France. Paris: Dillon, 1875. Print.
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Guérard, Albert Léon. France: a Modern History. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1959. Print.
- Browning, Charles H. Americans of Royal Descent. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
The Lemaster Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Lemaster Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 23 December 2014 at 11:41.
on orders of $85 or more