Lemaster History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Lemaster family
The surname Lemaster was first found in Ile-de-France, where this distinguished family has held a family seat since ancient times.
Early History of the Lemaster family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lemaster research. Another 193 words (14 lines of text) covering the year 1245 is included under the topic Early Lemaster History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lemaster Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Le Maistre, Le Maître, Maistre, Maître, Lemaistre, Lemaître, Mestre, Mestre, Maistres and many more.
Early Notables of the Lemaster family (pre 1700)
Another 26 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Lemaster Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Lemaster is the 4,197th most popular surname with an estimated 7,461 people with that name. 
Lemaster migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lemaster Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Abraham Lemaster, who landed in Maryland in 1668 
Contemporary Notables of the name Lemaster (post 1700) +
- Joyce B. LeMaster, American Democratic Party politician, Alternate Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Kentucky, 2008
- Jim LeMaster, American Democratic Party politician, Member of Kentucky State House of Representatives 72nd District; Elected 1975
- David LeMaster, American Democratic Party politician, Member of Kentucky State Senate 25th District; Elected 1983; Elected unopposed 1988
- Frank Preston LeMaster (b. 1952), former professional American football linebacker
- Braeden Lemaster (b. 1996), American actor, musician and voice actor
- Andy LeMaster, American singer-songwriter and producer/engineer
- Johnnie Lee LeMaster (b. 1954), former American Major League Baseball infielder
- Denver Clayton Lemaster (b. 1939), American Major League Baseball pitcher
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)