from very ancient times.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our largue research.Another 179 words (13 lines of text) covering the years 1204, 1716, and 1816 are included under the topic Early largue History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
The name, largue, occurred in many references, and from time to time, it was spelt Large, Larg, Largue and others.
The New World beckoned settlers from the Scottish-English borders. They sailed aboard the armada of sailing ships known as the "White Sails" which plied the stormy Atlantic. Some called them, less romantically, the "coffin ships." Among the early settlers bearing the largue surname who came to North America were:
largue Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Geo. Largue, aged 30, who settled in America from London, in 1892
largue Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Miss Marie Largue, aged 26, who emigrated to the United States from Paris, France, in 1906
- Nathalie Largue, aged 23, who settled in America from Paris, in 1906
- Anna Largue, aged 25, who landed in America from Paris, France, in 1911
- Jean Largue, aged 18, who landed in America from Paris, France, in 1912
- William Largue, aged 23, who emigrated to the United States, in 1922