Klodzinski History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Klodzinski family
The surname Klodzinski was first found in Polesie, the largest province of Poland. It is inhabited by Ruthenians, called Polesians, of Ukrainian descent. The main towns are those of Brest Litovsk, Pinsk, Kobryn, Kamenets, Litovsk, and Luninets. It was in this province that the renowned Radziwills and Sapiehas held their vast estates. Wolczyn was the seat of the Czartoryski family. The surname became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family. The Klodzinski family were anciently from the Mazowsze area and were first recorded in 1387.
Early History of the Klodzinski family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Klodzinski research.Another 284 words (20 lines of text) covering the years 1470 and 1782 are included under the topic Early Klodzinski History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Klodzinski Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Klawinski, Kluszczynski, Klosinski, Klodzinski, Klodzieinski and many more.
Early Notables of the Klodzinski family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Klodzinski Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Klodzinski family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Klodzinski Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Anton Klodzinski, aged 24, who emigrated to the United States from Wolwark, Germany, in 1905
- Kasimir Klodzinski, aged 30, who landed in America from Wolwark, Germany, in 1905
- Emma Klodzinski, aged 1, who landed in America from Vollwark, Germany, in 1907
- Stanislawa Klodzinski, aged 24, who landed in America from Vollwark, Germany, in 1907
- Josef Klodzinski, aged 23, who emigrated to America from Opaki, Austria, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Klodzinski Family Crest Products