Klitzke History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Klitzke family
The surname Klitzke was first found in Silesia, where the family was established in 1456.
Early History of the Klitzke family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Klitzke research. Another 67 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1729, 1799, 1826, 1841, 1854, and 1868 are included under the topic Early Klitzke History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Klitzke Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Klitch, Klitsch, Klitzsch, Klisch, Klich, Kliche, Klitsche, Klicher, Klischer, Klitscher, Klitcher, Klischat, Kliesch, Klietsch, Kliescher and many more.
Early Notables of the Klitzke family (pre 1700)
Another 39 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Klitzke Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Klitzke migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Klitzke Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Karl Klitzke, aged 43, who landed in America, in 1894
Klitzke Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Ernst Klitzke, aged 36, who landed in America from Braustmeig, in 1904
- Hermann Klitzke, aged 6, who immigrated to the United States from Charlottenhof, Germany, in 1909
- Luise Klitzke, aged 50, who settled in America, in 1909
- Wilhelmine Klitzke, aged 66, who landed in America from Charlottenhof, Germany, in 1909
- Carl Klitzke, aged 60, who immigrated to America from Charlottenhof, Germany, in 1909
Related Stories +