Guyette History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Guyette family
The surname Guyette was first found in Picardy (French: Picardie) in northern France, where they held a family seat on the estates of Sennecourt as a prestigious aristocratic family.
Early History of the Guyette family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Guyette research. Another 66 words (5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Guyette History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Guyette Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Goyer, Goyere, Gouyer, Gouyé, Gouyais, Gouyeais, Gouyait, Gouyeait, Goyez, Goyait, Goyais, Gouyez and many more.
Early Notables of the Guyette family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Guyette Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Guyette is the 9,444th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Guyette migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Guyette Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Edward Guyette, aged 41, arrived in New York in 1919 aboard the ship "Python" from Hamburg, Germany 
- Charles Guyette, arrived in New York in 1919 aboard the ship "San Jose" from Port Limon, Costa Rica 
Contemporary Notables of the name Guyette (post 1700) +
- Jacques P Guyette, American physician at Massachusetts General Hospital who specializes in Cardiac regeneration, cardiac mechanics, regenerative medicine, biomedical engineering
- Francis Guyette, American Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine Resuscitation, Shock, Trauma at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Todd M. Guyette (b. 1991), American actor, known for Cheating, Inc
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ "New York Passenger Arrival Lists (Ellis Island), 1892-1924," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:J6WQ-V4W : 6 December 2014), Edward Guyette, 11 Jul 1919; citing departure port Hamburg, arrival port New York, ship name Python, NARA microfilm publication T715 and M237 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
- ^ "New York Passenger Arrival Lists (Ellis Island), 1892-1924," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:J6WV-YJM : 6 December 2014), Charles Guyette, 30 Oct 1919; citing departure port Port Limon, Costa Rica, arrival port New York, ship name San Jose, NARA microfilm publication T715 and M237 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).