Goin History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Goin family
The surname Goin was first found in Brittany where they held a family seat at Beauchêne, as a prestigious aristocratic family.
Early History of the Goin family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Goin research. Another 89 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1671 and 1903 are included under the topic Early Goin History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Goin Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Gouin, Gouan, Goin, Gouineau, Gouinaud, La Gouin and many more.
Early Notables of the Goin family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Goin Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Goin is the 10,909th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Migration of the Goin family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Mathurien Gouin arrived in Quebec from Poitou in 1660.
Contemporary Notables of the name Goin (post 1700) +
- Whitney Goin, American actress, known for The Spectacular Now (2013), Every Witch Way (2014) and Welcome to Inspiration (2015)
- Ray Goin (1936-2007), American bluegrass banjoist
- Glen Lamont Goin (1954-1978), American singer and guitarist for Parliament Funkadelic in the mid-1970s
- Peter Goin (b. 1951), American photographer
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm