Ferreiro History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Ferreiro family
The surname Ferreiro was first found in Forez, a former province of France, now part of the modern Loire, the Haute-Loire and Puy-de-Dôme départements, where this eminent family held a family seat since ancient times.
Early History of the Ferreiro family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Ferreiro research. Another 275 words (20 lines of text) covering the years 1238, 1438, 1460, 1496, 1554, 1619, 1475, 1596, 1668, 1700, 1558, 1683, 1737, 1779, 1479, 1521, 1843, 1882, 1508, 1585 and 1562 are included under the topic Early Ferreiro History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ferreiro Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Ferrier, Ferriez, Ferrié, Ferier, Ferie, Farrier, De Ferrier, De Farier, Le Feries, Les Feriers and many more.
Early Notables of the Ferreiro family (pre 1700)
Another 44 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Ferreiro Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ferreiro migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Ferreiro Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Julian Ferreiro, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1860 
- Francisco Ferreiro, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1860 
- Jose Ferreiro, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860 
Contemporary Notables of the name Ferreiro (post 1700) +
- Pepe el Ferreiro (1942-2020), Spanish archaeologist, born in Grandas de Salime, Asturias
- Roberto Oscar Ferreiro (1935-2017), Argentine professional football player and manager
- Felipe Ferreiro, Uruguayan politician and historian
- Román Araujo Ferreiro (1889-1955), Mexican journalist
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)