Faubert History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Faubert family
The surname Faubert was first found in Normandy (French: Normandie), the former Duchy of Normandy, where the family was established in Auberville, a village in Calvados, in the district of Pont-Évêque.
Early History of the Faubert family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Faubert research. Another 112 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1696, 1740, 1745, 1766, 1767, 1770, 1793, 1806, and 1821 are included under the topic Early Faubert History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Faubert Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Fauber, Fouber, Faubert, Foubert and others.
Early Notables of the Faubert family (pre 1700)
Notable amongst the family in this period was Pierre Foubert, born in 1696, who was a renowned surgeon in the region of Grenoble, where he was born, for...
Another 27 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Faubert Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In Quebec, Canada, the name Faubert is the 786th most popular surname.  However, in France, the name Faubert is ranked the 9,440th most popular surname with an estimated 500 - 1,000 people with that name. 
Faubert migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Faubert Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Helene Faubert, aged 19, who landed in America, in 1894
- Frank Faubert, aged 2, who landed in America, in 1895
- Cecile Faubert, aged 31, who settled in America, in 1895
Faubert Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Agelec Faubert, aged 47, who landed in America from Paris, in 1901
- Cecile Faubert, aged 39, who immigrated to the United States from Port au Prince, in 1905
- Georges Faubert, who immigrated to America, in 1919
- Andre Faubert, aged 36, who immigrated to the United States from Port au Prince, Haiti, in 1923
- Ordelson Faubert, aged 41, who immigrated to the United States, in 1924
Contemporary Notables of the name Faubert (post 1700) +
- Shane Faubert, American rock singer who recorded in Germany and Britain
- Julien Faubert (b. 1983), French footballer
- Pierre-Luc Faubert (b. 1986), Canadian ice hockey right winger
- Jacques Faubert (b. 1952), Canadian composer, conductor, and music educator
- Pierre Faubert (1806-1868), Haitian poet and playwright
- Mario Faubert (b. 1954), retired Canadian professional NHL ice hockey defenceman and politician
- Frank J. Faubert (1931-1999), Canadian provincial and municipal politician in Ontario
Related Stories +
- ^ https://statistique.quebec.ca/fr/document/noms-de-famille-au-quebec/tableau/les-1-000-premiers-noms-de-famille-selon-le-rang-quebec
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/