Fabiani History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Fabiani family
The surname Fabiani was first found in Ferrara, a city and comune in Emilia-Romagna, northern Italy, capital city of the Province of Ferrara. History dates the city back to 753. It was at war with Venice in 1471. It is a walled city and notable is the Church of S.Cristoforo. Knitted goods and shawls are made. The surname is early described as being of conspicuous personage amongst the nobility of the city where they were magistrates and aldermen. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time was in itself a family honor.
Early History of the Fabiani family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fabiani research. Another 109 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1084, 1142, 1159, and 1277 are included under the topic Early Fabiani History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fabiani Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Fabiani, Fabia, Fabian and others.
Early Notables of the Fabiani family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fabiani Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fabiani migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fabiani Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Julian Fabiani, who settled in New Orleans in 1829
- Julian Fabiani, aged 53, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1829 
- Jose Fabiani, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1837 
- Jose Fabiani, who settled in Puerto Rico in 1837
Fabiani Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Salvatore Fabiani, who settled in Arkansas in 1918
Contemporary Notables of the name Fabiani (post 1700) +
- Joel Fabiani (b. 1936), American actor of television and screen, best known for his numerous roles as a police officer in The FBI, Barnaby Jones, The Streets of San Francisco, Banacek, Cannon, The Rockford Files, Starsky and Hutch and many more
- Maurice Fabiani, American Democratic Party politician, Candidate in primary for Mayor of Waterbury, Connecticut, 1979 
- Giuseppe Fabiani (1926-2019), Italian Roman Catholic bishop
- Fabio Fabiani (b. 1974), Italian auto racing driver
- Alessia Fabiani (b. 1976), Italian model and television presenter
- Alberto Fabiani (b. 1910), Italian designer from Tivoli, Italy
- Linda Fabiani (b. 1956), Scottish politician, Convener of the Scottish Parliament Scotland Bill Committee (2011-)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, March 16) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html