Dreiling History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Dreiling family
The surname Dreiling was first found in Burgundy (French: Bourgogne), an administrative and historical region of east-central France, where the family has held a family seat since ancient times.
Early History of the Dreiling family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Dreiling research. Another 157 words (11 lines of text) covering the years 1131, 1191, 1600, 1671, 1672, and 1746 are included under the topic Early Dreiling History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Dreiling Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Drée, Drées, Dray, Drait, Draits, Drey, Draye, Drayes, Draie, Draies, Drez, Drai, Drais, Dret, Drei, du Drée, de Drée, Drayer, Draite, Dré, Drer, Drest and many more.
Early Notables of the Dreiling family (pre 1700)
Another 34 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Dreiling Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Dreiling migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Dreiling Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Alois Dreiling, who landed in Baltimore, Maryland in 1875 
- Anton Dreiling, who landed in Baltimore, Maryland in 1875 
- Barbara Dreiling, aged 18, who landed in New York in 1875 
- Catharina Dreiling, aged 8, who landed in New York in 1875 
- Catherina Dreiling, aged 5, who landed in New York in 1875 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Dreiling (post 1700) +
- Nate Dreiling (b. 1990), American FXFL football linebacker for the Omaha Mammoths
- Gregory Alan Dreiling (b. 1962), retired American silver medalist professional basketball player
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)