Deloach History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Deloach family
The surname Deloach was first found in Burgundy (French: Bourgogne), an administrative and historical region of east-central France where the family has been a prominent family for centuries, and held a family seat with lands and manor. The family were well established in the region of Dijonnais and several members of the family distinguished themselves through their contributions toward the community in which they lived and were rewarded with lands, titles and letters patent confirming their nobility.
Early History of the Deloach family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Deloach research. Another 125 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1400, 1483, and 1557 are included under the topic Early Deloach History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Deloach Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: de Loach, Deloach, Delouche, Desloges, Delouches, Deloges, Louche, Duloches, Loche, Loget, DeLocke, DeLock, Locke, Lock, Loach, Loke, DeLoke and many more.
Early Notables of the Deloach family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Deloach Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Deloach is the 2,669th most popular surname with an estimated 12,435 people with that name. 
Deloach migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Deloach Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Sweet Arelia De Loach, who arrived in America, in 1908
- Edouard M. De Loach, aged 35, who arrived in Memphis, Tennesee, in 1914
Contemporary Notables of the name Deloach (post 1700) +
- Aaron DeLoach (b. 1983), American soccer player
- Rear Admiral Jay A. DeLoach (b. 1955), American Director of Naval History and Director of the Naval History and Heritage Command and the Curator of the Navy
- Jerry A. DeLoach (b. 1977), former American football defensive end
- Cynithia "Janay" DeLoach, United States track and field athlete
- Cartha "Deke" Deloach (b. 1920), American Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States
- Gary DeLoach (b. 1954), American football coach
- Ashlee Nicole DeLoach (b. 1979), American actress
- Darryl James DeLoach (1947-2002), American founding member, lyricist and original lead vocalist of the rock group Iron Butterfly
- Joseph Nathaniel DeLoach (b. 1967), American sprinter, 1988 Olympic champion in the 200 meters
- Heather Deloach (b. 1983), American actress
- ... (Another 3 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm