Delise History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Origins Available: French
Early Origins of the Delise family
The surname Delise was first found in Ile-de-France, where the family has been a prominent family for centuries, and held a family seat
with lands and manor. The family were well established in the region of Paris and several members of the family distinguished themselves through their contributions toward the community in which they lived and were rewarded with lands, titles and letters patent confirming their nobility.
Early History of the Delise family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Delise research.Another 197 words (14 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Delise History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Delise Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Lyse, Lys, DeLys, Lise, de Lisse, Delise, Delisse and others.
Early Notables of the Delise family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Delise Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Delise family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Delise Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Nicolina Delise, aged 7, who emigrated to the United States from Caiazzo, Caserta, in 1912
- Raffaele Delise, aged 2, who landed in America from Caiazzo, Caserta, in 1912
- Rosina Delise, aged 9, who emigrated to America from Caiazzo, Caserta, in 1912
- Vito Delise, aged 41, who landed in America from Mela, Italy, in 1919
- Enea DeLise, aged 39, who settled in America, in 1919
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Delise (post 1700)
- Jon DeLise, American singer-songwriter best known for writing "2 Steps Away"
- Giovanni Delise (1907-1947), Italian gold medalist rower at the 1928 Summer Olympics
Delise Family Crest Products