Bezer History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Bezer family
The surname Bezer was first found in Forez, a former province of France, now part of the modern Loire département, the Haute-Loire and Puy-de-Dôme départements, where the family held a family seat from very early times.
Early History of the Bezer family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bezer research. Another 289 words (21 lines of text) covering the years 1447, 1470, 1520, 1549, 1609, 1690, 1657, 1746, 1759, 1600, 1612, 1673, 1639, 1645, 1715 and 1675 are included under the topic Early Bezer History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bezer Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Besset, Bessez, Besser, Bessey, Bessé, Bessée, Bezet, Bezez, Bezer, Bezé, Bezée, Bessait, Bessais, Bessaie, Bessaies, Bezait, Bezais, Bezaie, Bezaies, Du Besset, Du Bessez, Du Besser, Du Bessé, Du Bezet, Du Bezez, Du Bezer, Du Bezé, Du Bessait, Du Bessais, Du Bessaie, Du Bessaies, Du Bezait, Du Bezais, Du Bezaie, Du Bezaies, De Besseto, Bessette and many more.
Early Notables of the Bezer family (pre 1700)
Quelques membres notables appartenaient à cette famille. Parmi eux, on trouve Claude Du Besset, Lord of Besset during the 1600's; François Byssot de la Rivière (1612-1673), French settler to New France before 1639, he...
Another 33 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bezer Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bezer migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bezer Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- John Bezer, accompanied by his wife Susanna and their five children, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1681
- John Bezer, who arrived in Virginia in 1681
- John Bezer, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1681 
- John Bezer, who settled in Delaware with his wife, Susanna, and his five children, John, Richard, Susanna, Elizabeth and Frances, in 1681
- John Bezer, who settled in Maryland in 1682
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)