Bernardi History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Origins Available: Italian
Early Origins of the Bernardi family
Bernardi Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Bernardo, Bernardes, Bernardi, Bernardino, Bernhard, Bernhardt, Bernhart, Barnhard, Barnhardt and many more.
Migration of the Bernardi family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bernardi Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- M. Bernardi, who settled in New York, NY in 1862
- Francesco Bernardi, age 38, who arrived in America on Jan. 23, 1880 aboard the "Elysia"
- Domenico Bernardi, age 32, who arrived in New York on Sept. 19, 1887 aboard the "La Champagne"
Bernardi Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Bernardi, who settled in Ashtabula Co., OH sometime between 1875 and 1906
Contemporary Notables of the name Bernardi (post 1700)
- Herschel Bernardi (1923-1986), American actor
- Cesare Emidio Bernardi, Italian architect
- Mario Bernardi CC (1930-2013), Canadian conductor and pianist who conducted 75 different operas and over 450 other works with the National Arts Centre (NAC)
- Alessandro Bernardi (b. 1913), Italian sculptor
Historic Events for the Bernardi family
- Signore Battista Bernardi (d. 1912), aged 22, English Asst. Waiter from Southampton, Hampshire who worked aboard the RMS Titanic, died in the sinking and was recovered by CS Mackay-Bennett CITATION[CLOSE]
Titanic Passenger List - Titanic Facts. (Retrieved 2016, July 13) . Retrieved from http://www.titanicfacts.net/titanic-passenger-list.html
Bernardi Family Crest Products
- ^ Titanic Passenger List - Titanic Facts. (Retrieved 2016, July 13) . Retrieved from http://www.titanicfacts.net/titanic-passenger-list.html