Beil History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Beil family
The surname Beil was first found in Burgundy (French: Bourgogne), an administrative and historical region of east-central France, where the family has held a family seat since the early ages.
Early History of the Beil family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Beil research. Another 277 words (20 lines of text) covering the years 1514, 1649, 1690, 1706, 1784, 1808, and 1812 are included under the topic Early Beil History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Beil Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Baille, Baile, Bail, Bayle, Baylle, Beille, Beile, Beil, Beyle, Beylle, Beyel, Bayel, Beyell, Bayell, Beyelle, Bayelle, de Baille, du Baille, de la Baille, Baill, Bauille, Baulle, Bale, Debayle and many more.
Early Notables of the Beil family (pre 1700)
Notable amongst the family at this time was Louis-Philibert Baille, Lord of Beauregard, horseman, Artillery Lieutenant, member of the Royal Grenadiers of the County of Bourgogne, Knight of the Royal Order, Soldier of Saint-Louis, Commander, Knight of the Legion of...
Another 39 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Beil Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Beil is the 12,477th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
| Beil migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Beil Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Balthazar Beil, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1737 
- Henry Beil, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1747 
Beil Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Martin Beil, who landed in New York, NY in 1812 
- Wilh Beil, who arrived in Texas in 1845 
- Wilhelm Beil, who landed in North America in 1854 
- Joseph Beil, who arrived in America in 1857 
- Johannes Beil, aged 3, who landed in New York in 1875 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Beil Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- G Beil, who landed in New Jersey in 1900 
|Contemporary Notables of the name Beil (post 1700) ||+|
- Thomas A. Beil, American Republican politician, Delegate to Republican National Convention from Ohio, 1960 
- Larry Beil, American sportscaster, former anchor of ESPN's SportsCenter
- Charles A. Beil CM (1894-1976), Canadian sculptor, best known for his sculptures of cowboys and the Plains Indians of the early West
- Caroline Beil (b. 1966), German actress and television presenter
- Gerhard Beil (1926-2010), German politician for the SED
- "What are the 5,000 Most Common Last Names in the U.S.?". NameCensus.com, https://namecensus.com/last-names/
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 29) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html