on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Jewish Baumgardner family come from? What is the Jewish Baumgardner family crest and coat of arms? When did the Baumgardner family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Baumgardner family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Frederick Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1732
- Rudolph Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1736
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Thos Baumgardner, who landed in Maryland in 1848
- Gertrude Baumgardner, who landed in Minnesota in 1853
- Jay Baumgardner, American record producer, engineer and mixer
- Jennifer Baumgardner (b. 1970), American author, filmmaker, and third-wave feminist activist
- John R. Baumgardner, American geophysicist, young earth creationist, intelligent design supporter and Christian fundamentalist
- George Washington Baumgardner (1891-1970), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Randy Baumgardner, American legislator in the state of Colorado
- The Baumgardner Family by Winifred Beatty.
- A Baumgardner Family in America: An Historical Genealogy by J. T. Baumgardner.
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Leeson, Francis L. Dictionary of British Peerages. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1986. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-1121-5).
- Ingram, Rev. James. Translator Anglo-Saxon Chronicle 1823. Print.
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Crispin, M. Jackson and Leonce Mary. Falaise Roll Recording Prominent Companions of William Duke of Normandy at the Conquest of England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Foster, Joseph. Dictionary of Heraldry Feudal Coats of Arms and Pedigrees. London: Bracken Books, 1989. Print. (ISBN 1-85170-309-8).
- Reaney P.H and R.M. Wilson. A Dictionary of English Surnames. London: Routledge, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-415-05737-X).
- Hinde, Thomas Ed. The Domesday Book England's Heritage Then and Now. Surrey: Colour Library Books, 1995. Print. (ISBN 1-85833-440-3).
- Chadwick, Nora Kershaw and J.X.W.P Corcoran. The Celts. London: Penguin, 1790. Print. (ISBN 0140212116).
- Le Patourel, John. The Norman Empire. New York: Oxford University Press, 1976. Print. (ISBN 0-19-822525-3).
The Baumgardner Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Baumgardner Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 9 February 2012 at 16:25.
on orders of $85 or more