on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Jewish Baumgardner family come from? What is the Jewish Baumgardner family crest and coat of arms? When did the Baumgardner family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Baumgardner family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Frederick Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1732
- Rudolph Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1736
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Thos Baumgardner, who landed in Maryland in 1848
- Gertrude Baumgardner, who landed in Minnesota in 1853
- Jay Baumgardner, American record producer, engineer and mixer
- Jennifer Baumgardner (b. 1970), American author, filmmaker, and third-wave feminist activist
- John R. Baumgardner, American geophysicist, young earth creationist, intelligent design supporter and Christian fundamentalist
- George Washington Baumgardner (1891-1970), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Randy Baumgardner, American legislator in the state of Colorado
- The Baumgardner Family by Winifred Beatty.
- A Baumgardner Family in America: An Historical Genealogy by J. T. Baumgardner.
- Chadwick, Nora Kershaw and J.X.W.P Corcoran. The Celts. London: Penguin, 1790. Print. (ISBN 0140212116).
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
- Burke, Sir Bernard. General Armory Of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today. Print.
- Shaw, William A. Knights of England A Complete Record from the Earliest Time to the Present Day of the Knights of all the Orders of Chivalry in England, Scotland, Ireland and Knights Bachelors 2 Volumes. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print. (ISBN 080630443X).
- Ingram, Rev. James. Translator Anglo-Saxon Chronicle 1823. Print.
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Bullock, L.G. Historical Map of England and Wales. Edinburgh: Bartholomew and Son, 1971. Print.
- Sanders, Joanne McRee Edition. English Settlers in Barbados 1637-1800. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Mills, A.D. Dictionary of English Place-Names. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-19-869156-4).
- Crispin, M. Jackson and Leonce Mary. Falaise Roll Recording Prominent Companions of William Duke of Normandy at the Conquest of England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
The Baumgardner Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Baumgardner Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 9 February 2012 at 16:25.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
on orders of $85 or more