on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Where did the Jewish Baumgardner family come from? What is the Jewish Baumgardner family crest and coat of arms? When did the Baumgardner family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Baumgardner family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Frederick Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1732
- Rudolph Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1736
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Thos Baumgardner, who landed in Maryland in 1848
- Gertrude Baumgardner, who landed in Minnesota in 1853
- Randy Baumgardner (b. 2013), American politician, Member of the Colorado Senate
- Randy Baumgardner, American legislator in the state of Colorado
- George Washington Baumgardner (1891-1970), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- John R. Baumgardner, American geophysicist, young earth creationist, intelligent design supporter and Christian fundamentalist
- Jennifer Baumgardner (b. 1970), American author, filmmaker, and third-wave feminist activist
- Jay Baumgardner, American record producer, engineer and mixer
- The Baumgardner Family by Winifred Beatty.
- A Baumgardner Family in America: An Historical Genealogy by J. T. Baumgardner.
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin . Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Reaney P.H and R.M. Wilson. A Dictionary of English Surnames. London: Routledge, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-415-05737-X).
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Dunkling, Leslie. Dictionary of Surnames. Toronto: Collins, 1998. Print. (ISBN 0004720598).
- Markale, J. Celtic Civilization. London: Gordon & Cremonesi, 1976. Print.
- Innes, Thomas and Learney. The Tartans of the Clans and Families of Scotland 1st Edition. Edinburgh: W & A. K. Johnston Limited, 1938. Print.
- Lennard, Reginald. Rural England 1086-1135 A Study of Social and Agrarian Conditions. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1959. Print.
- Burke, John Bernard Ed. The Roll of Battle Abbey. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Le Patourel, John. The Norman Empire. New York: Oxford University Press, 1976. Print. (ISBN 0-19-822525-3).
The Baumgardner Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Baumgardner Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 6 July 2015 at 08:35.
on orders of $85 or more