on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Jewish Baumgardner family come from? What is the Jewish Baumgardner family crest and coat of arms? When did the Baumgardner family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Baumgardner family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Frederick Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1732
- Rudolph Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1736
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Thos Baumgardner, who landed in Maryland in 1848
- Gertrude Baumgardner, who landed in Minnesota in 1853
- Jay Baumgardner, American record producer, engineer and mixer
- Jennifer Baumgardner (b. 1970), American author, filmmaker, and third-wave feminist activist
- John R. Baumgardner, American geophysicist, young earth creationist, intelligent design supporter and Christian fundamentalist
- George Washington Baumgardner (1891-1970), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Randy Baumgardner, American legislator in the state of Colorado
- The Baumgardner Family by Winifred Beatty.
- A Baumgardner Family in America: An Historical Genealogy by J. T. Baumgardner.
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin . Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Hitching, F.K and S. Hitching. References to English Surnames in 1601-1602. Walton On Thames: 1910. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-0181-3).
- Crispin, M. Jackson and Leonce Mary. Falaise Roll Recording Prominent Companions of William Duke of Normandy at the Conquest of England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Cook, Chris. English Historical Facts 1603-1688. London: MacMillan, 1980. Print.
- Magnusson, Magnus. Chambers Biographical Dictionary 5th edition. Edinburgh: W & R Chambers, 1990. Print.
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Shirley, Evelyn Philip. Noble and Gentle Men of England Or Notes Touching The Arms and Descendants of the Ancient Knightley and Gentle Houses of England Arranged in their Respective Counties 3rd Edition. Westminster: John Bowyer Nichols and Sons, 1866. Print.
- Burke, John Bernard Ed. The Roll of Battle Abbey. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Mills, A.D. Dictionary of English Place-Names. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-19-869156-4).
The Baumgardner Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Baumgardner Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 9 February 2012 at 16:25.
on orders of $85 or more