on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Jewish Baumgardner family come from? What is the Jewish Baumgardner family crest and coat of arms? When did the Baumgardner family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Baumgardner family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Frederick Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1732
- Rudolph Baumgardner, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1736
Baumgardner Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Thos Baumgardner, who landed in Maryland in 1848
- Gertrude Baumgardner, who landed in Minnesota in 1853
- Jay Baumgardner, American record producer, engineer and mixer
- Jennifer Baumgardner (b. 1970), American author, filmmaker, and third-wave feminist activist
- John R. Baumgardner, American geophysicist, young earth creationist, intelligent design supporter and Christian fundamentalist
- George Washington Baumgardner (1891-1970), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Randy Baumgardner, American legislator in the state of Colorado
- The Baumgardner Family by Winifred Beatty.
- A Baumgardner Family in America: An Historical Genealogy by J. T. Baumgardner.
- Innes, Thomas and Learney. The Tartans of the Clans and Families of Scotland 1st Edition. Edinburgh: W & A. K. Johnston Limited, 1938. Print.
- Mills, A.D. Dictionary of English Place-Names. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-19-869156-4).
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Sanders, Joanne McRee Edition. English Settlers in Barbados 1637-1800. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Elster, Robert J. International Who's Who. London: Europa/Routledge. Print.
- Hinde, Thomas Ed. The Domesday Book England's Heritage Then and Now. Surrey: Colour Library Books, 1995. Print. (ISBN 1-85833-440-3).
- Fairbairn. Fairbain's book of Crests of the Families of Great Britain and Ireland, 4th Edition 2 volumes in one. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1968. Print.
- Markale, J. Celtic Civilization. London: Gordon & Cremonesi, 1976. Print.
- Hanks, Patricia and Flavia Hodges. A Dictionary of Surnames. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print. (ISBN 0-19-211592-8).
The Baumgardner Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Baumgardner Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 9 February 2012 at 16:25.
on orders of $85 or more