on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish Banuelos family come from? What is the Spanish Banuelos family crest and coat of arms? When did the Banuelos family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Banuelos family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bañuelos, Banuelo, Banuellos, Banueloss, Banuel, Banueloses and many more.
First found in Old Castile, in the heart of Spain, where the name originated in Visigothic times.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Banuelos research. Another 398 words (28 lines of text) covering the year 1867 is included under the topic Early Banuelos History in all our PDF Extended History products.
More information is included under the topic Early Banuelos Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Banuelos Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco De Banuelos, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Vicente Banuelos, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1849
- Vicente Banuelos settled in Puerto Rico in 1849
- Romana Acosta Bañuelos (b. 1925), the thirty-fourth Treasurer of the United States
- Manuel Banuelos (b. 1991), American minor league baseball pitcher
- Juan Antonio Banuelos (b. 1979), American mixed martial artist
- Enrique Bañuelos, Spanish businessman and entrepreneur
- Rodrigo Bañuelos, Mexican, Professor of Mathematics at Purdue University
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came in Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Diez, Ma Del Carmen Galbis. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias Durante los siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Archivo General de Indias Sevilla Volume 6. Murcia, Spain: Ministerio de Cultura, 1986. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Archivo General De Indias, Sevilla. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias durante los Siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Edited by the docents of the General Indian Archives under the Director of the Archives, Don Cristobal Bermudez Plata 3 Volumes - Volume 1 1509-1534. Sevilla, Spain: Imprenta de la Gavidia, 1940. Print.
- Atienza, Julio De Atienza. Español: Diccionario Heraldico De Apellidos Españoles Y De Titulos Nobiliarios. Madrid: Aguilar, 1959. Print.
- Maduell, Charles R. Compiler Index of Spanish Citizens Entering the Port of New Orleans Between January 1840 and December 1865. New Orleans: The Compiler, 1966. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Carr, Raymond. Spain, 1808-1975. 2nd Ed. . Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1982. Print. (ISBN 978-0198221272).
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
The Banuelos Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Banuelos Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 8 November 2015 at 15:15.
on orders of $85 or more