on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish Banuelos family come from? What is the Spanish Banuelos family crest and coat of arms? When did the Banuelos family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Banuelos family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bañuelos, Banuelo, Banuellos, Banueloss, Banuel, Banueloses and many more.
First found in Old Castile, in the heart of Spain, where the name originated in Visigothic times.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Banuelos research. Another 398 words(28 lines of text) covering the year 1867 is included under the topic Early Banuelos History in all our PDF Extended History products.
More information is included under the topic Early Banuelos Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Banuelos Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco De Banuelos, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Vicente Banuelos, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1849
- Vicente Banuelos settled in Puerto Rico in 1849
- Juan Antonio Banuelos (b. 1979), American mixed martial artist
- Manuel Banuelos (b. 1991), American minor league baseball pitcher
- Romana Acosta Bañuelos (b. 1925), the thirty-fourth Treasurer of the United States
- Enrique Bañuelos, Spanish businessman and entrepreneur
- Rodrigo Bañuelos, Mexican, Professor of Mathematics at Purdue University
- Hanks, Patricia and Flavia Hodges. A Dictionary of Surnames. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print. (ISBN 0-19-211592-8).
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Maduell, Charles R. Compiler Index of Spanish Citizens Entering the Port of New Orleans Between January 1840 and December 1865. New Orleans: The Compiler, 1966. Print.
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- Domínguez, C. Hispano de Apellidos y Blasones. 4 Vols. 2001. Print.
- Chronological list of passengers to Spanish America (including Florida and Louisiana, 1538-1559). From documents in the "Indian Archives". Sevilla. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
The Banuelos Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Banuelos Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 10 April 2013 at 21:32.
on orders of $85 or more