Baldovino History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Baldovino family
The surname Baldovino was first found in Florence (Italian: Firenze), where they held a family seat
with lands and estates. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Baldovino family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Baldovino research.Another 251 words (18 lines of text) covering the years 1310, 1415 and 1554 are included under the topic Early Baldovino History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Baldovino Spelling Variations
Early Notables of the Baldovino family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Baldovino Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Baldovino family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baldovino Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Fulerni Baldovino, aged 18, who landed in America from Pertefenaro, in 1905
- Casmine Baldovino, aged 19, who emigrated to the United States from Finandmo, Potenzo, in 1912
- Gio Antonio Baldovino, aged 28, who emigrated to America from Cenelli, Alessandria, Italy, in 1920
- Severina Baldovino, aged 21, who landed in America from Canelli, Alessandria, in 1921
- Eugenio Baldovino, aged 23, who settled in America from Canelli, Alessandria, in 1921
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Baldovino Family Crest Products