Aull History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Aull family
The surname Aull was first found in Basel, where the name became noted for its many branches with the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the family became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility.
Important Dates for the Aull family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Aull research. Another 98 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1616, 1782, 1568, 1633, 1593, 1617 and 1782 are included under the topic Early Aull History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Aull Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Alt, Alte, Altte, Altt, Allte, Ault, Aulte, Aultt and many more.
Early Notables of the Aull family (pre 1700)
Another 45 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Aull Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Aull family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Georg H. Alt, age 36; who arrived in New York state in 1878; Matheas Alt landed in Philadelphia in 1754; Johanes Alt, age 40; arrived in Philadelphia in 1738.
Contemporary Notables of the name Aull (post 1700)
- Joe Aull (b. 1948), American politician, Member of the Missouri House of Representatives (2005-)
- Ashley Erin Aull (b. 1985), American beauty queen, Miss Kansas USA (2006)
- William F. Aull, American Republican politician, Member of Pennsylvania State Senate 44th District, 1883-86 
- Thomas M. Aull, American politician, Member of California State Assembly 8th District, 1857-58 
- Mel Aull (b. 1929), Canadian CFL football player who played from 1950 to 1954, Grey Cup champion (1951)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 28) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html