on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Italian Abeyta family come from? When did the Abeyta family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Abeyta family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Abbati, Abati, Abeyti, Abeyta, Abbeyti, Abbiati, Abbate and many more.
First found in Modena (Etruscan: Mutna; Latin: Mutina; Modenese: MÚdna). In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time was in itself a family honor.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Abeyta research. Another 241 words(17 lines of text) covering the years 1520, 1684, 1509, 1571, 1667, 1640 and 1715 are included under the topic Early Abeyta History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 65 words(5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Abeyta Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Abeyta Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Abeyta, aged 32, who emigrated to San Diego, California, in 1923
- Clotilde Abeyta, aged 20, who emigrated to the United States from St Jacut, France, in 1923
- Pablita Abeyta (b. 1953), American Navajo sculptor and activist from New Mexico
- Narciso Platero Abeyta (1918-1998), American Navajo painter and silversmith
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Battilana, Natale, Ed. Genealogie Dello Famiglie Nobili di Genova. Genova: Fratelli Pagano, 1825. Print.
- Colletta, John P. Finding Italian Roots The Complete Guide for Americans. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 2003. Print.
- Guelfi Camajani, Piero. Dizionario Araldico 1940 Reprint Arnoaldo Forni. Milan: 1978. Print.
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- Dizionario Biografico degli Italiani. Rome Istituto della Enciclopedia Italiana 56 volumesr. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came In Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Fucilla, Josheph G. Our Italian Surnames. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1987. Print. (ISBN 0806311878).
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
This page was last modified on 21 February 2014 at 22:53.
on orders of $85 or more