on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
The surname Abeyta was first found in Modena (Etruscan: Mutna; Latin: Mutina; Modenese: Mňdna). In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time was in itself a family honor.
Spelling variations of this family name include: Abbati, Abati, Abeyti, Abeyta, Abbeyti, Abbiati, Abbate and many more.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Abeyta research. Another 241 words (17 lines of text) covering the years 1520, 1684, 1509, 1571, 1667, 1640 and 1715 are included under the topic Early Abeyta History in all our PDF Extended History products
Another 65 words (5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Abeyta Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Abeyta Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Abeyta, aged 32, who emigrated to San Diego, California, in 1923
- Clotilde Abeyta, aged 20, who emigrated to the United States from St Jacut, France, in 1923
- Narciso Platero Abeyta (1918-1998), American Navajo painter and silversmith
- Pablita Abeyta (b. 1953), American Navajo sculptor and activist from New Mexico
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial Général by J.B. Rietstap. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today, 1967. Print. (ISBN 0-0900455-209).
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came In Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Battilana, Natale, Ed. Genealogie Dello Famiglie Nobili di Genova. Genova: Fratelli Pagano, 1825. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Bascapč, Giacomo and Marcello del Piazzo. Insegne e Simboli Araldica pubblica e privata medievale e moderna. Rome: 1983. Print.
- Di Crollalanza, G.B. Dizionario Storico-Blasonico Delle Famiglie Nobili e Notabili Italiane 3 volumes. Pisa. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Dizionario Biografico degli Italiani. Rome Istituto della Enciclopedia Italiana 56 volumesr. Print.
This page was last modified on 21 February 2014 at 22:53.
on orders of $85 or more