on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Where did the Spanish Zambrano family come from? What is the Spanish Zambrano family crest and coat of arms? When did the Zambrano family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Zambrano family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Zambrano, Zambrana and others.
First found in the city of Ubeda.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Zambrano research. Another 69 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1791, 1809, and 1833 are included under the topic Early Zambrano History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 52 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Zambrano Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Alonso and Rodrigo Zambrano, who migrated to Spanish America in 1512
- Rodrigo Zambrano and his five children, who traveled to Spanish America in 1516
- Elvira Zambrano, who settled in Peru in 1554
Zambrano Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Alonso Zambrano, who arrived in America in 1812
- Rodrigo Zambrano, who landed in America in 1812
- Alexander Zambrano, American Democrat politician, Alternate Delegate to Democratic National Convention from California, 1964
- Maria Zambrano (1904-1991), Spanish essayist and philosopher
- Carlos Zambrano (b. 1981), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Richard Zambrano (b. 1967), Chilean footballer
- Octavio Zambrano (b. 1958), Ecuadorian football coach
- Victor Zambrano (b. 1975), switch-hitter, and pitcher, in Major League Baseball
- Eduardo José Zambrano (b. 1966), Major League Baseball right fielder/first baseman
- Archivo General De Indias, Sevilla. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias durante los Siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Edited by the docents of the General Indian Archives under the Director of the Archives, Don Cristobal Bermudez Plata 3 Volumes - Volume 1 1509-1534. Sevilla, Spain: Imprenta de la Gavidia, 1940. Print.
- García Carraffa, Alberto and Arturo. Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos 88 Volumes. Madrid: A. Marzo. Print.
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- Diez, Ma Del Carmen Galbis. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias Durante los siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Archivo General de Indias Sevilla Volume 6. Murcia, Spain: Ministerio de Cultura, 1986. Print.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
- Maduell, Charles R. Compiler Index of Spanish Citizens Entering the Port of New Orleans Between January 1840 and December 1865. New Orleans: The Compiler, 1966. Print.
- Domínguez, C. Hispano de Apellidos y Blasones. 4 Vols. 2001. Print.
- Carr, Raymond. Spain, 1808-1975. 2nd Ed. . Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1982. Print. (ISBN 978-0198221272).
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
The Zambrano Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Zambrano Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 15 January 2016 at 14:29.
on orders of $85 or more