on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish Zambrano family come from? What is the Spanish Zambrano family crest and coat of arms? When did the Zambrano family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Zambrano family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Zambrano, Zambrana and others.
First found in the city of Ubeda.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Zambrano research. Another 69 words(5 lines of text) covering the years 1791, 1809, and 1833 are included under the topic Early Zambrano History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 52 words(4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Zambrano Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Alonso and Rodrigo Zambrano, who migrated to Spanish America in 1512
- Rodrigo Zambrano and his five children, who traveled to Spanish America in 1516
- Elvira Zambrano, who settled in Peru in 1554
Zambrano Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Alonso Zambrano, who arrived in America in 1812
- Rodrigo Zambrano, who landed in America in 1812
- Maria Zambrano (1904-1991), Spanish essayist and philosopher
- Eduardo José Zambrano (b. 1966), Major League Baseball right fielder/first baseman
- Victor Zambrano (b. 1975), switch-hitter, and pitcher, in Major League Baseball
- Octavio Zambrano (b. 1958), Ecuadorian football coach
- Richard Zambrano (b. 1967), Chilean footballer
- Carlos Zambrano (b. 1981), Major League Baseball pitcher
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Annuaire Général Héraldique Universel. Paris: Institut Héraldique, 1901. Print.
- Hanks, Patricia and Flavia Hodges. A Dictionary of Surnames. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print. (ISBN 0-19-211592-8).
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- Chronological list of passengers to Spanish America (including Florida and Louisiana, 1538-1559). From documents in the "Indian Archives". Sevilla. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Diez, Ma Del Carmen Galbis. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias Durante los siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Archivo General de Indias Sevilla Volume 6. Murcia, Spain: Ministerio de Cultura, 1986. Print.
- Browning, Charles H. Americans of Royal Descent. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
The Zambrano Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Zambrano Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 23 September 2010 at 15:35.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
on orders of $85 or more