Zagar History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Zagar family
The surname Zagar was first found in Prussia, where the name emerged in medieval times as one of the notable families of the region. From the 13th century the surname was identified with the great social and economic evolution which made this territory a landmark contributor to the development of the nation.
Early History of the Zagar family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Zagar research. Another 113 words (8 lines of text) covering the year 1816 is included under the topic Early Zagar History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Zagar Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Sagan, Saganowski, Seganville, Zaganits, Zagits, Saganski, Segan and many more.
Early Notables of the Zagar family
More information is included under the topic Early Zagar Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Zagar migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Zagar Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Martin Zagar, who was naturalized in New York in 1895
Zagar Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- George Zagar, who arrived in Illinois in 1902
- Frank Zagar, who settled in Illinois in 1917
- Blaz Zagar, who arrived in Kansas in 1919
- Jennie Zagar, who arrived in Kansas in 1941
- Anton Zagar, who settled in Kansas in 1942
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name Zagar (post 1700)
- Isaiah Zagar (b. 1939), American mosaic artist, known for his murals which are primarily in or around Philadelphia's South Street