Wieber History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Wieber family
The surname Wieber was first found in Stralsund, where the family was first recorded under the name Marquart Wiebenmann in 1284.
Early History of the Wieber family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Wieber research. Another 40 words (3 lines of text) covering the year 1881 is included under the topic Early Wieber History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Wieber Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Wiebe, Wiebbe, Weebe, Wiebeke, Wiebeck, Wiebecker, Wiebach, Wiebacher, Wiebke, Wiepke, Wieber, Wiebert, Wiebers, Wieben, Wiebold, Wieboldt, Wiebel, Wiegbold, Wiebenmann, Wiebemann and many more.
Early Notables of the Wieber family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Wieber Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Wieber migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Wieber Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Joh Valentin Wieber, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1753 
- John Wieber, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1765 
Wieber Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Eberhart Wieber, aged 24, who settled in Baltimore in 1833
Contemporary Notables of the name Wieber (post 1700) +
- Ryan Wieber (b. 1984), American special effects compositor and former amateur filmmaker
- Jordyn Marie Wieber (b. 1995), American eighteen-time gold medalist artistic gymnast
- Henry E. Wieber, American politician, Mayor of Kingston, New York, 1896 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 10) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html