Weglarz History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Weglarz family
The surname Weglarz was first found in Austria
, where the name Weglarz became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Weglarz family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Weglarz research.Another 221 words (16 lines of text) covering the year 1495 is included under the topic Early Weglarz History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Weglarz Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Weglarz, Vegler, Wegeler, Wegler, Weglers, Wegelers, Veglers, Veglerz and many more.
Early Notables of the Weglarz family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Weglarz Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Weglarz family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Johann S. Wagler, who arrived in America sometime between 1700 and 1899; Catharina Netherin Weger, who settled in New York, NY in 1738; A. Barb Weger, who arrived in New York in 1753.
Contemporary Notables of the name Weglarz (post 1700)
- Paula Weglarz, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Kentucky, 1996 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 14) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Krzysztof Weglarz (b. 1985), Polish judoka
- Nicholas E. Weglarz (b. 1987), Canadian professional and Olympic baseball outfielder
- Jan Weglarz (b. 1947), Polish Professor of Computer Science
Weglarz Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 14) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html