Vaquero History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Vaquero family
The surname Vaquero was first found in Granada, in southern Spain.
Early History of the Vaquero family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Vaquero research. Another 82 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1490 and 1527 are included under the topic Early Vaquero History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Vaquero Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Vaca, Vacara, Vacca, Vaccari, Vaccaro, Vacaro and many more.
Early Notables of the Vaquero family (pre 1700)
Prominent among members of the family was the Vaca of Granada. Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca was born in 1490 of Spanish nobility. He sailed on an expedition...
Another 28 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Vaquero Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Vaquero migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Vaquero Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Manuel Vaquero, who sailed to Puerto Rico in 1803
- Manuel Vaquero, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1803 
- Dionisio Vaquero, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1897 
- Longinio Vaquero, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1897 
- Dionisio Vaquero Franco sailed to Puerto Rico in 1897
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Vaquero (post 1700) +
- Jesús Fernández Vaquero (1953-2021), Spanish schoolteacher and politician, Member of the Cortes of Castilla–La Mancha from 1999 to 2019, president from 2015 to 2019
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)