Tarvin History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Tarvin family
The surname Tarvin was first found in Aberdeenshire (Gaelic: Siorrachd Obar Dheathain), a historic county, and present day Council Area of Aberdeen, located in the Grampian region of northeastern Scotland, where they held a family seat from ancient times.
Early History of the Tarvin family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Tarvin research. Another 103 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1459, 1502, 1504, 1544, 1826, and 1851 are included under the topic Early Tarvin History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Tarvin Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Tarves, Tarwas, Tarvass, Terwes, Tarve, Tarver and many more.
Early Notables of the Tarvin family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Tarvin Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Tarvin is the 11,141st most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Tarvin migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Tarvin Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Mrs. Jos P. Tarvin, aged 35, who landed in America, in 1908
- Queenie Stella Tarvin, aged 18, who immigrated to the United States, in 1909
- Frederick Tarvin, aged 32, who landed in America, in 1917
- Thomas Tarvin, aged 25, who landed in America from London, England, in 1920
- Jessie Tarvin, aged 23, who immigrated to America from Croydon, England, in 1923
Contemporary Notables of the name Tarvin (post 1700) +
- Steve Tarvin, American politician, Member of the Georgia House of Representatives (2014-)
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm