Sullenger History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Sullenger family
The surname Sullenger was first found in Baden, where the name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power. Sullens is a municipality of the canton of Vaud in Switzerland.
Early History of the Sullenger family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Sullenger research. Another 96 words (7 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Sullenger History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Sullenger Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Solingen, Sollingen, Sulingen, Sullingen, Sollinger, Solinger, Sulinger, Sullinger, Solgen, Sollegen, Sulger and many more.
Early Notables of the Sullenger family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Sullenger Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Sullenger migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Sullenger Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Christopher Sullenger, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1728 
Contemporary Notables of the name Sullenger (post 1700) +
- Bruce Alan Sullenger, American biologist, the Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Professor of Experimental Surgery at the Duke University School of Medicine
- Cheryl Deann Sullenger (b. 1955), American anti-abortion activist
- A. C. Sullenger, American politician, Candidate for Missouri State House of Representatives from Jasper County 3rd District, 1936 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, February 1) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html