on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Polish Stanislawski family come from? What is the Polish Stanislawski family crest and coat of arms? When did the Stanislawski family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Stanislawski family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Stanislawski, Stanek, Stanicki, Staniecki, Stanczyk, Staniaszek, Staniaszczyk, Stanisz, Staniak, Stasiak, Staszak, Stanilewicz, Stankiewicz, Staszkiewicz, Staskiewicz, Stanczak, Staniszewski, Staszewski, Stasinski, Stanikowski and many more.
- Michael F. Stanislawski (b. 1952), American Nathan J. Miller Professor of Jewish History at Columbia University
- Gary Stanislawski (b. 1959), American politician, Republican member of the Oklahoma State Senate (2008-)
- Holger Stanislawski (b. 1969), German football manager and former player
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Strassburger, Ralph B. Pennsylvania German Pioneers The Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia 3 Volumes. Baltimore: Picton Press, 1992. Print. (ISBN 978-0929539980).
- Boniecki, Adam. Szymon Konarski, and Artur . Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 16 Volumes. Poland: Wydawnictwa Artystyczne i Filmowe, 1907. Print.
- Gritzner, M. Handbuch der heraldischen Terminologie in zwölf Zungen. Nürnberg: 1890. Print.
- Holskins, Janina. Polish Genealogy and Heraldry An Introduction to Research. Washington: Library of Congress, 1987. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Co., 1976. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Hoffman, William F. Polish Surnames: Origins and Meanings. 2nd Ed. Chicago: Polish Genealogical Society of America, 1997. Print. (ISBN 0-924207-04-3).
The Stanislawski Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Stanislawski Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 31 October 2013 at 08:59.
on orders of $85 or more