on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Polish Stanislawski family come from? What is the Polish Stanislawski family crest and coat of arms? When did the Stanislawski family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Stanislawski family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Stanislawski, Stanek, Stanicki, Staniecki, Stanczyk, Staniaszek, Staniaszczyk, Stanisz, Staniak, Stasiak, Staszak, Stanilewicz, Stankiewicz, Staszkiewicz, Staskiewicz, Stanczak, Staniszewski, Staszewski, Stasinski, Stanikowski and many more.
- Michael F. Stanislawski (b. 1952), American Nathan J. Miller Professor of Jewish History at Columbia University
- Gary Stanislawski (b. 1959), American politician, Republican member of the Oklahoma State Senate (2008-)
- Holger Stanislawski (b. 1969), German football manager and former player
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- Tobler-Meyer, Wilhelm. Familiennamen der Ostschweiz. Zürich: 1894. Print.
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Strassburger, Ralph B. Pennsylvania German Pioneers The Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia 3 Volumes. Baltimore: Picton Press, 1992. Print. (ISBN 978-0929539980).
- Sanford, George. Historical Dictionary of Poland. Poland: Scarecrow Press, 2003. Print.
- Boniecki, Adam. Szymon Konarski, and Artur . Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 16 Volumes. Poland: Wydawnictwa Artystyczne i Filmowe, 1907. Print.
- Oswald, G. Lexicon der Heraldik. Leipzig: 1984. Print.
- Brückner, Aleksander. etymologiczy jezyka polskiego (Etymologica Dictionary of the Polish Language). Warszaga: Wiedza Powszechra, 1970. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
The Stanislawski Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Stanislawski Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 31 October 2013 at 08:59.
on orders of $85 or more