on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Polish Stanislawski family come from? What is the Polish Stanislawski family crest and coat of arms? When did the Stanislawski family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Stanislawski family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Stanislawski, Stanek, Stanicki, Staniecki, Stanczyk, Staniaszek, Staniaszczyk, Stanisz, Staniak, Stasiak, Staszak, Stanilewicz, Stankiewicz, Staszkiewicz, Staskiewicz, Stanczak, Staniszewski, Staszewski, Stasinski, Stanikowski and many more.
- Michael F. Stanislawski (b. 1952), American Nathan J. Miller Professor of Jewish History at Columbia University
- Gary Stanislawski (b. 1959), American politician, Republican member of the Oklahoma State Senate (2008-)
- Holger Stanislawski (b. 1969), German football manager and former player
- Holskins, Janina. Polish Genealogy and Heraldry An Introduction to Research. Washington: Library of Congress, 1987. Print.
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- Kapff, Rudolf. Schwäbische Geschlechtsnamen. Stuttgart: Verlag Silberburg, 1927. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- Hoffman, William F. Polish Surnames: Origins and Meanings. 2nd Ed. Chicago: Polish Genealogical Society of America, 1997. Print. (ISBN 0-924207-04-3).
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Harper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Colletta, John P. They Came in Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Brückner, Aleksander. etymologiczy jezyka polskiego (Etymologica Dictionary of the Polish Language). Warszaga: Wiedza Powszechra, 1970. Print.
- Tobler-Meyer, Wilhelm. Familiennamen der Ostschweiz. Zürich: 1894. Print.
The Stanislawski Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Stanislawski Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 31 October 2013 at 08:59.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
on orders of $85 or more