on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Polish Stanislaus family come from? What is the Polish Stanislaus family crest and coat of arms? When did the Stanislaus family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Stanislaus family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Stanislawski, Stanek, Stanicki, Staniecki, Stanczyk, Staniaszek, Staniaszczyk, Stanisz, Staniak, Stasiak, Staszak, Stanilewicz, Stankiewicz, Staszkiewicz, Staskiewicz, Stanczak, Staniszewski, Staszewski, Stasinski, Stanikowski and many more.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Stanislaus Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joniewas Stanislaus, aged 27, who settled in America, in 1892
Stanislaus Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Jas Nowiok Stanislaus, aged 18, who landed in America from Krnorza, in 1903
- Mary Stanislaus, aged 34, who emigrated to the United States, in 1904
- Galus Stanislaus, aged 40, who emigrated to America from Magilno, in 1905
- Janos Stanislaus, aged 18, who emigrated to the United States, in 1905
- John Stanislaus, aged 8, who settled in America, in 1906
Stanislaus Settlers in Canada in the 20th Century
- Mary Stanislaus, aged 35, who emigrated to St. John's, Newfoundland, in 1923
- Roger Stanislaus (b. 1968), retired English footballer of Polish descent
- Thomas Stanislaus McAllister (1878-1950), Irish nationalist politician
- Strassburger, Ralph B. Pennsylvania German Pioneers The Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia 3 Volumes. Baltimore: Picton Press, 1992. Print. (ISBN 978-0929539980).
- Beider, Alexander. A Dictionary of Jewish Surnames from the Kingdom of Poland. Teaneck, New Jersey: Avotaynu, 1996. Print. (ISBN 0-9626373-9-4).
- Oswald, G. Lexicon der Heraldik. Leipzig: 1984. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Boniecki, Adam. Szymon Konarski, and Artur . Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 16 Volumes. Poland: Wydawnictwa Artystyczne i Filmowe, 1907. Print.
- Stupnicki, H. Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 2 Volumes. London: Figaro Press, 1963. Print.
- Niesiecki, Kasper. Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 10 Volumes. Lipsk: Breitkopf & Härtel, 1839. Print.
- White, Davis, and S. Jeanne. People of Polonia: The 1910 Census ward Two--Baltimore City Maryland, Part1. Baltimore, MD: Historyk Press, 1994. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Sanford, George. Historical Dictionary of Poland. Poland: Scarecrow Press, 2003. Print.
The Stanislaus Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Stanislaus Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 17 September 2012 at 04:53.
on orders of $85 or more