on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
of this family name include: Stanislawski, Stanek, Stanicki, Staniecki, Stanczyk, Staniaszek, Staniaszczyk, Stanisz, Staniak, Stasiak, Staszak, Stanilewicz, Stankiewicz, Staszkiewicz, Staskiewicz, Stanczak, Staniszewski, Staszewski, Stasinski, Stanikowski and many more.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Stanislaus Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joniewas Stanislaus, aged 27, who settled in America, in 1892
Stanislaus Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- James Nowiok Stanislaus, aged 18, who landed in America from Krnorza, in 1903
- Mary Stanislaus, aged 34, who emigrated to the United States, in 1904
- Galus Stanislaus, aged 40, who emigrated to America from Magilno, in 1905
- Janos Stanislaus, aged 18, who emigrated to the United States, in 1905
- John Stanislaus, aged 8, who settled in America, in 1906
Stanislaus Settlers in Canada in the 20th Century
- Mary Stanislaus, aged 35, who emigrated to St. John's, Newfoundland, in 1923
- Thomas Stanislaus McAllister (1878-1950), Irish nationalist politician
- Roger Stanislaus (b. 1968), retired English footballer of Polish descent
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Boniecki, Adam. Szymon Konarski, and Artur . Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 16 Volumes. Poland: Wydawnictwa Artystyczne i Filmowe, 1907. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Beider, Alexander. A Dictionary of Jewish Surnames from the Kingdom of Poland. Teaneck, New Jersey: Avotaynu, 1996. Print. (ISBN 0-9626373-9-4).
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Jones, Stephen. The History of Poland: From Its Origin as a Nation to the Year 1795. London: Vernor and Hood, 1795. Print.
- Hollowak, Thomas L. Polish Heads of Household in Maryland: An Index to the 1910 Census. Wesminister MD: Family Line Publications, 1990. Print.
- Kapff, Rudolf. Schwäbische Geschlechtsnamen. Stuttgart: Verlag Silberburg, 1927. Print.
- Oswald, G. Lexicon der Heraldik. Leipzig: 1984. Print.
- Brückner, Aleksander. etymologiczy jezyka polskiego (Etymologica Dictionary of the Polish Language). Warszaga: Wiedza Powszechra, 1970. Print.
The Stanislaus Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Stanislaus Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 17 September 2012 at 04:53.
on orders of $85 or more